Uralelectrotyazhmash Joint-Stock Company is the largest enterprise in the field of power electrical equipment for generating, transmitting, distributing and consuming energy.
The history of the company is 84 years of successful work.
Under the UETM brand, equipment is produced that is known worldwide and enjoys a well-deserved reputation, including:
- High-voltage equipment;
- Transformer-and-reactor equipment;
- Converter equipment;
Equipment is available for the following industries:
- Energy: generation, network, transmission, distribution and consumption of energy.
- Industry: ferrous and nonferrous metallurgy, oil and gas, mining, chemical, etc.
- Transport: urban electrified transport, railway transport.
JSC UETM together with Elmash LLC (UETM) and the Uralgidromash Joint-Stock Company offers a full range of services: from design development of equipment to installation at the customer’s site. The main areas of work of the company include:
- Design and manufacture of high-voltage equipment, transformer-reactor equipment and converter equipment;
- Engineering works;
- Installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of equipment produced.
Thanks to many years of experience in the development and production of electrical equipment, unique technologies and highly qualified specialists, our company guarantees reliable and economical operation of equipment in any climatic conditions in Russia and abroad.
Since the start-up, the plant supplied and put into operation more than 500 thousand high-voltage circuit breakers, about 20 million kW of total power of hydrogenerators, more than 20 thousand large electric machines, about 250 million kVA of total transformer power, about 34 million kW of total power of converter units. Today, UETM JSC produces more than 2,000 product items for 3,000 customers in Russia and 60 countries of the world.
The main customers of Uralelectrotyazhmash Joint-Stock Company are facilities of branches of FGC UES PJSC, branches of Rossetti holding, generating companies, subdivisions of Russian Railways, as well as enterprises of oil and gas, mining, metallurgical, chemical, mechanical engineering and locomotive engineering in Russia and abroad.